November 1943 in Montana
• November 1 – American Marines landed on Bougainville in the Solomon Islands.
• November 5 – American carrier planes and heavy bombers attacked Japanese warships at Rabaul.
• November 7 – A natural gas explosion in Anaconda leveled a block–long federal housing project, injuring two.
• November 11 – Henry L. Myers, former U.S. Senator from Montana (1911-1923) and associate justice of the Montana Supreme Court (1927-1929), died in Billings.
• November 17 – Two Great Northern “speeder” cars carrying members of a track repair crew crashed 35 miles east of Libby, with three killed and 12 injured.
• November 20 – U.S. Marines landed on Tarawa Atoll and Makin Island.
• November 22 – President Roosevelt, Winston Churchill, and Chiang Kai-shek met in Cairo.
•November 23 – A fire caused $11,000 in damages at the Albemarle Apartment building in Butte.
• November 25 – The Missoula Spartans defeated the Billings Broncs for the state football title.
• November 28 – Churchill, Stalin, and Roosevelt met in Tehran and agreed on the planned invasion of Europe.
Montana History Calendar 1930s
December 1943 (coming soon)